Google drain your phone battery and threaten the privacy of your data
Google drain your phone battery and threaten the privacy of your data the company offers many unique and great services such as Gmail, Maps, Google Photos, The most popular mobile devices Android Android, but Google is a data collection company in the first place as it collects data from all users every time they use one of its services, and this activity allows them to customize the ads that sell, the more accurate targeting of the ad, And for advertisers to bring more money from this announcement.
When you buy a new Android phone or tablet you will find that some Google apps come pre-installed, and the other applications you want will be installed. In both cases, these services drain your device’s battery while you drag your data to the company’s servers. How much data can be shared with the company, and reduce battery depletion quickly by uninstalling, disabling, and re-enabling some applications. You can not turn off all Google services where they make it impossible to disable all of their services, unless you want to get rid of your phone and install a dedicated ROM and this is very difficult, however, you can reduce battery drain and privacy concerns caused by annoying services, let’s take a look at how to Restrict the data you share with Google Apps and Services.
I wish you to read hacked games before reading this
Google Play Services
Many people do not realize that their phone is running Google Play for Google Play until it needs to be updated. It’s basically a full-featured application in the background, providing connectivity to Google so many other apps need to work properly. It cannot be uninstalled unless you have access to Root. If you uninstall, you can not install new applications without third-party stores like F-Droid or Amazon Appstore.
- Go to Settings
- Click Apps Apps
- Click on Google Play services
- Select Stop by clicking on the Options menu icon located at the top of the screen, but unfortunately, all phones can not disable Google Play
How can now you reduce battery due to Google Play services
Google Play drains your device’s battery most, but it gives you access to many Google programs and is the largest app store. While you can not avoid some of the data the company collects about you using it, you can reduce battery drain by these steps:
You can disable account sync to quickly reduce battery depletion, but this option will force you to manually sync, and manual sync will update your account data for all apps, including any apps that have been automatically synced.
- Go to Settings on your device
- Click Accounts
- From the list of accounts, click the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of the screen
- Uncheck the box for Auto-sync data, and your device will need to manually sync applications
The Google App app is basically the search engine on your phone, so Google knows a lot about you through it, but can it be uninstalled?
In most devices, it cannot be uninstalled without Root, and in some other devices it can be disabled:
- Go to Settings
- Click Apps Apps
- Select Google Tags the App, and then press the option to turn off the Disable if available
- How to restrict the amount of data that the application shares:
You can restrict the data that the Google app shares with the following steps:
- Open the application
- Click on the three horizontal lines at the top left of the screen to access more options
- Press the Settings menu
- Click Accounts & Privacy
- By clicking the My Activity option, you can check the data that Google follows, where you will actually find all of your online activities.
- Fortunately, you can delete this data by clicking the Delete Activity by
- You can also turn off battery drain by turning off Google Now, which has been refurbished as Google’s assistant in some newer versions of the Android system.
A recent US Associated Press report said many Google services on Android and iPhone store your data even if you turn off location services using the privacy settings on your device. If you do not want to, there are some steps you can take.
How can you prevent Google from tracking you permanently
- you can go to the panel control activities Activity controls dashboard
- In the Web & App Activity section, you’ll find an active scroll button, stop it
- You’ll see a pop-up with a warning that pausing app and web activity may restrict or disable more custom experiences
- across Google services. For example, you may stop seeing search results or recommendations that are more relevant to places of interest to you
- Press the Pause option at the bottom right to confirm
To turn off Location History, follow these steps:
- You can go to the panel control activities Activity controls dashboard
- In the Location History section, you’ll find a scroll button turned off
- Google Maps uses GPS deliberately, resulting in faster battery drain, but you can activate battery saving mode for
Google Maps by following these steps:
Go to Settings
Click Location Location
Select Battery saving mode